Or maybe you just want to hang out at Brooklyn Brewery and call it research. Whatever your motivation may be (we won’t pry), join us on Wednesday, February 4 at 8:00 p.m. for “Sell It Like It Is!” — tickets are only $5 and FREE for our subscribers!
We’ve invited several distinguished panelists to share their stories and answer your questions. Here’s a sample of some of our speakers:
- Chris Murillo of Astoria Distilling Company spent nine years as an international corporate attorney before launching Queens Courage New York Old Tom Gin in 2014. Last June he was distributing it on his bicycle, and six months later it is already being sold throughout New York and New Jersey. Oh, and it’s also the highest rated Old Tom Gin in the history of the Ultimate Spirits Challenge competition. According to Chris, he’ll be focusing on “planning and flexibility and the importance of balancing the two to achieve the vision for your company.”
- Tommy Brunett, owner of Iron Smoke Whiskey (and notable renaissance man) has worked as a brand builder for the likes of American Express and the White Stripes. Iron Smoke will be launching “Rattle Snake Rosie’s Apple Pie Whiskey” in March, and he says he’ll bring his “knowledge and vast experience of turning ideas into reality… for future and current entrepreneurs.”
- Jenny Tran of From Scratch, a pet food company that uses locally sourced ingredients, will also be speaking at the panel. She’s a full time Branding Creative Director and she finds that this work feeds her creative, entrepreneurial soul.
- Erin Zimmer will represent Good Eggs, an online local food marketplace that we covered in last year’s innovations issue. Read our profile written by Jane Black here.
- Farm to People curates small-batch artisanal producers and makes them accessible to the public. They’re combining transparency, convenience, and sustainability to rethink the way we shop.
- Trademark and business law attorney Daniel C. Marotta will also be in attendance.
See you there!