We’re just days away from sending our next issue to press, but we need your help deciding on the perfect cover. We can’t wait to share stories including a tamale-focused tour of Bushwick and sourcing ingredients for the holiday meals from Sahadi’s.
See our options above and below, cast your vote and spread the word in support of your favorite. We reserve the right to make the final call, but put a lot of weight on what you readers have to say.
Can’t see the voting form below? Try this link.
The captions below correspond to the gallery photos above, starting with the tamales and moving left to right:
1. Our writers and photographers took a tamale tour of Bushwick. — Scott Gordon Bleicher
2. Mounds of basil from Gotham Greens are prepared for Momo Dressing. — Cayla Zahoran
3. The extensive olive bar at Sahadi’s draws customers from all over the city. — Alan Gastelum
4. Jams simmer on the stove at Beth’s Farm Kitchen. — Matt Furman
5. Momo Dressing is capped and ready to be poured on just about anything. — Cayla Zahoran[iframe src=”https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1AJSUcUdbbiUnH_0Ajc-GZOHzDYRvDRECoC8p6HdKoRg/viewform?embedded=true” width=”760″ height=”500″ frameborder=”0″ marginheight=”0″ marginwidth=”0″]