We’re putting the finishing touches on our annual Innovation edition that’s set to hit stands at the beginning of next month. You can expect local stories about growing greens on a Gowanus rooftop, the first and only all-food radio station, an all-American spirits shop in DUMBO and more.
But it won’t be ready until we have a cover, and that’s where we need your help. See our options below, cast your vote and spread the word in support of your favorite. We reserve the right to make the final call, but put a lot of weight on what you have to say.
Can’t see the form below? Try this link.
Starting with the man standing with the line of pourover coffees and scrolling to the right,
- Poursteady, option 1 (man standing with the line of pourover coffees) — Scott Gordon Bleicher
- Poursteady, option 2 (spread of gears and gadgets on the table) — Scott Gordon Bleicher
- Poursteady, option 3 (close-up of pourover cup) — Scott Gordon Bleicher
- Poursteady, option 4 (man working at machine) — Scott Gordon Bleicher
- Transmitter Brewing Beer CSA — Michael Rudin
- Heritage Radio Network — Joe Martinez