Our new issue is almost ready, and we’re excited to take you with us as we travel in search of the best eats in the five boroughs and beyond. But before we go to press, we’d love your input as we decide on our next cover.
Here are our top picks—cast a vote for your favorite!
Keep an eye out for the Travel Issue as it hits newsstands next month. And in the meantime, check out some of our recent summer stories: Beach tacos on a summer Tuesday, a day in Ditmas Park, and a Greenpoint-based coffee delivery service that roasts your beans after you order.
Our cover options are captioned below in order of appearance. Can’t see the form below? Vote here or leave us a comment!
1. The menu is prepared prior to class at The Farm Cooking School in Stockton, NJ. By Scott Gordon Bleicher.
2. A bowl of pozole served at Lucky Luna in Greenpoint. By Cayla Zahoran.
3. A Taiwanese beef noodle bowl served at Lucky Luna in Greenpoint. By Cayla Zahoran.
4. The kimchee and nori bloody mary at Lucky Luna in Greenpoint. By Cayla Zahoran.
5. Dinner is served by Hudson Garden Grill as part of a Frida Kahlo exhibition at The New York Botanical Garden. By Carolyn Monastra.
6. Still life with lemon verbena at The Farm Cooking School in Stockton, NJ. By Scott Gordon Bleicher.