We’re shaking things up this holiday season. Instead of only bringing you one Brooklyn-specific magazine, we’re packaging all four of our titles into one mega honkin’ edition. Yep, all holiday stories from all four of our territories — including Edible Manhattan, Edible Long Island, Edible East End and us — will combine to form a quadruple-sized issue. It’s a whopper-sized portion of local food and drink stories, how-tos, gift guides and more.
Each territory will still get its own cover though, and this is where we need your help. See our options above, cast your vote below and spread the word in support of your favorite photo. We reserve the right to make the final call, but care deeply about what our readers (you) have to say.
Starting with the cocktail and scrolling to the right in the gallery above,
1. Long Island Bar (finished cocktail): The 63-year-old longshoreman’s retreat at the end of Atlantic Avenue near Brooklyn Bridge Park.
2. Sweet Deliverance Fifo Cycle Knife Bag: A handy, handmade knife roll for chefs and home cooks who prefer to bike.
3. Long Island Bar (pouring cocktail)
4. Pistache NYC‘s galette des rois (slice): Two ex-Parisians now live in Brooklyn bake-to-order.
5. Neversink Spirits: Two young New Yorkers set out to make apple brandy with apples from their own farm.
6. Pistache NYC’s galette des rois (whole)
If you can’t see the form below, then vote here.