From our organizers:
- Citrus Onion Dip & Sweet Potato Chips paired with Punch
- Skin-and-Stem Vegetable Poofs with Herb Labneh & Pecorino Pesto
- Cauliflower ‘Bone Marrow’ with Beet Tartare & Cauliflower Leaf Salad
- Spring Grilled Cabbage with King Trumpet Mushrooms & Spring Onion Ginger Sauce
- Gochujang Hanger Steak & Vegetable Stem Tacos with Rainbow Chard Stem Kimchi
- Fruit Infused French Toast with Spiced Apple Butter Compote
- Cashew & Almond Milk Panna Cotta with Caramelized Honey Syrup
- Ricotta Tart with Lemon Confit
+ Signature Cocktails featuring a surprise “upcycled ingredient”
Featured Chefs:Michael Anthony Gramercy Tavern; Kirstyn Brewer and Claire Sprouse Hunky Dory; Suzanne Cupps and Amy Ho Untitled; Lynn Loflin, Tim Mercado and Michael Mangieri Lenox Hill Neighborhood House; Garrison Price Cafe Clover; Kendall Scodari Made Nice; Naama Tamir Lighthouse; and Cory Tomaino FLIK Hospitality.
Jake Cohen, Editorial and Test Kitchen Director at The Feedfeed, will be moderating a conversation with Challenge judges and interviewing Challenge chefs to learn more about the inspiration behind each dish!
Follow the livestream on Instagram at @thefeedfeed
Feedfeed is a food and lifestyle experiential media company, an influencer network, and the world’s largest social media community and crowdsourced pub for cooking, baking and drinking.
The Challenge is a #zerowaste event. All excess food will be rescued by our charity sponsor, Rethink Food NYC.
The Challenge is a 21+ event with ID check at the door.
Proceeds from the Food Waste Fair and related programming support programs by the The Foundation for New York’s Strongest, the official nonprofit organization of the New York City Department of Sanitation, including a microgrant program to help businesses establish food waste prevention, recovery and recycling programs.