According to the organizers:
Taste through tank samples of the three wine varietals (Chardonnay, Traminette and Riesling) that we incorporate in our White Blend. This tasting will be lead by Mike Countryman, winemaker for Point of the Bluff Vineyards –Rooftop Reds parent company. The objective of this event is to determine the ratio for the commercial release of the 2016 vintage White Blend. Taste for yourself and experience how we make wine blending decisions in the lab.
Event details & policies:
– Event will take place on the rooftop in the tasting room bar
– Sampling at event will equal 3 glasses of wine per person
– Cheese & charcuterie snacks will be provided
– Purchase of wine bottles post event will be available
– Spitting is not a crime here at Rooftop Reds