According to the organizers:
Have you ever dreamed of writing a cookbook? Or a non-fiction narrative related to food? If you’re a chef, food blogger, or journalist who would like to write a food-centric book, this class unlocks the mysteries of writing a killer book proposal for traditional publishers.
- How to develop a great angle for your book
- The mechanics of an irresistible cookbook proposal
- What goes into a sample chapter
- Finding an agent and publisher
- Establishing a platform and marketing yourself
- How advances and royalties work
If you’re a prospective author, come join us for a lively lecture and discussion on how to attract an agent and editor and ultimately, a large reading audience for your work.