From our organizers:
Solid knife skills are the foundation for speed in the kitchen. They can be the mortar for the house you call “dinner at my place.” With a little dose of confidence, a pinch of good form and a sharp knife, making dinner won’t take you three hours!
Through this hands-on class you will not only feel at ease yielding a knife through a head of cabbage, but you will walk away after eating a meal made from the fruits of your labor. You will also no longer wrestle with a butternut squash or loathe slicing an onion. You will mince madly, dice with dignity, and learn to make matchsticks.
You will also:
• Get tips on purchasing a proper knife.
• Learn to use a sharpening stone to sharpen a knife.
• Understand which knife to use for the right job.
• Receive one-on-one support on form and technique.
• Take home a packet of instructions, tips, and recipes covered in class.
So stop spending hours making dinner and don’t go through another box of Bandaids. Get over the fears, have your questions answered, and start building solid knife skills for years to come.