From our organizers:
Do you think you’ve harvested an award winner?
Enter the Harvest Contest on Sept. 21 at the 40th Annual Harvest Fair in any of the following categories: vegetables, flowers, art from nature, and culinary. See the link below for details on what can be entered in each category.
GreenThumb 40th Annual Harvest Fair
Saturday, Sept. 21 / Noon – 4:00 p.m.
Registration for Harvest Fair Contest is from 11:00 a.m. – noon
Brooklyn Bears Pacific St. Garden 590 Pacific St., between Flatbush Ave. and 4th Ave., Brooklyn
Harvest Fair Competition Rules and Categories:
- All entries must be from members of a registered GreenThumb community garden in New York City.
- All entries must be grown by the garden member entering the contest.
- One entry per category per person. Entries should be clean and neatly trimmed for exhibition.
- All entries should be brought to the registration area between 11:00 a.m. and noon. No late entries will be accepted.
- And, don’t forget to bring your fruit and vegetable oddities for our exhibition table!