From the organizers:
This introductory course is designed to give everyday coffee lovers a deeper understanding of specialty coffee. We’ll cover:
- The coffee process, from farm to crop to roasting and serving
- The importance of relationships and sustainability when sourcing
- Basic cupping knowledge and grading
- The difference between dark and light roasts
- The difference between blends and single origins
- The difference between specialty and non-specialty coffee. This fun course also includes basic espresso, drip, and cold brew caffeine knowledge.
Be ready to get the full picture painted through imagination.
** Students will not be allowed to attend class if late 5 minutes or more, please be respectful to other students and arrive 10 minutes prior to the start time**