From the organizers:
We refuse to believe that suffocating summer heat means cheese is off the table…all it takes is the right kind of refreshing beverage and good company.
Whether you’re packing a picnic for the beach, heading to late summer rooftop ragers, or hiding away in the comfort of central air conditioning, we’ve got what it takes to make the most of the fleeting summer months.
We have a full line up of in-shop beer, cider and wine tastings to carry you from now until September. Summer Fridays help with the fatigue, but we’re into celebrating on off days – stop by the Bedford Avenue shop any (or every!) Tuesday and Wednesday in August to taste our latest and greatest drinks and learn about the art of pairing to beat the heat.
As always, our tastings are free and run from 5pm-7pm! Plus, you get 10% off if you want to buy the featured products!
– Tuesday, August 1 | Bottle-Conditioned Pilsner
– Wednesday, August | Bubbly and Bloomies
– Tuesday, August 8 | Gose, Gueze, and all things Sour
– Wednesday, August 9 | White Wine
– Tuesday, August 15 | Demystifying Pale Ale
– Wednesday, August 16 | All Italian Reds
– Tuesday, August 22 | Hudson Valley Cider
– Wednesday, August 23 | Rosé All Day
– Tuesday, August 29 | Farmhouse Ales
– Wednesday, August 30 | White Wine